- As the first member of DeepCool digital CPU air cooler the newborn AK620 DIGITAL carries everything you love about the classical AK ZERO DARK Series with the sleek low-profile magnetic status display and ARGB LED strips.
- DeepCool AK620 DIGITAL features six pieces 6mm all-black heatpipes with raised copper coldplate to maximize heat dissipation to overall 260w TDP which supports even overclocked CPUs for mighty gaming performance. AK620 DIGITAL carries a thermal paste in package please apply it on after removing the protective film of coldplate.
- Heatsinks of AK620 DIGITAL CPU air cooler is covered by a digital screen to display the real-time temperature and utilization of system’s CPU number on screen will flash as warning when CPU temp is over 90℃(194℉). The display requires an open USB 2.0 header for data synchronization and is controlled via a simple application which can be downloaded in DeepCool official website.
- Tired of crazy bling CPU coolers but don’t want the zero-light style? DeepCool AK620 DIGITAL offers a solution in balance. Two slim ARGB LED strips are attached on the digital screen sides whiches combine the minimalism of AK ZERO DARK with proper cyber style as the new design language of DeepCool aesthetics.
- High-speed FK120 120mm FDB fan on AK620 DIGITAL CPU air cooler features 1850RPM and 68.99CFM airflow to build an efficient air cooling system noise damping pads in fan corners avoid vibration whiches keep noise level under 28dB(A) even in full load meanwhile a low noise adaptor is contained in the box for quieter using experience.
- AK620 DIGITAL CPU air cooler measures 138mm width without blocking most RAM the fan can be adjusted to proper height if RAM slots are too high to be compatible with; Standing 162mm height is compatible with most ATX/ M-ATX case checking CPU cooler height limit of PC case before buying is highly recommended.
- AK620 DIGITAL CPU Air Cooler widely supports Intel LGA 1700/1200/1151/1150/1155/2066/2011-v3/2011/AM5/AM4 with suitable bracket in the box. Please leave the protective film over the display in place until the installation of your new cooler i s complete; this will ensure that the glassy panel stays as pristine as possible.