- Prime Performance: The AK500 ZERO DARK boasts an impressive 240W of heat dissipation power to tackle high-end CPUs needing sufficient cooling for demanding workloads.
- Full DIMM Access: The angled offset heat pipe design give full clearance for taller DRAM heat spreaders and a clear view for RGB lit components. For quad-channel motherboards the rear slots have a clearance of 45mm.
- Cool Quiet and Powerful: Achieve better cooling and minimal noise gain with a FDB PWM fan that maximizes airflow and static pressure when needed and smoothly ramps down for quiet performance. A low-speed adapter is included for even quieter operation.
- First-Class Heat Transfer: Five advanced copper heat pipes rapidly draw heat into the heatsink for optimal heat dissipation. The 158mm tall single-tower cooler provides wide-range thermal performance regardless of whether it is installed in a vertical or horizontal case.
- Simple and Secure: A sturdy all-metal mounting bracket provides a solid base and an easy installation process that ensures proper contact pressure for both Intel and AMD platforms.
- Support Intel: LGA2066/2011-v3/2011/1700/1200/1151/1150/1155 AMD: AM5/AM4