- 2nd Generation RT Cores: Experience 2X the throughput of 1st gen RT Cores plus concurrent RT and shading for a whole new level of ray tracing performance
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs
- RT-cores of the 2nd Generation: Experience the 2 times the throughput of the RT-cores of the 1st generation and experience simultaneous RT and shading performance for a whole new level of raytracing.
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a barrier ring that increases downward air pressure.
- Dual ball bearings fans can last up to twice as long as plain bearing versions.
- A stainless steel bracket is harder and more corrosion resistant.
- A 2-slot design maximizes compatibility and cooling efficiency for superior performance in small chassis